Business network server installation and maintenance
Working with you to create solutions
- Business server installation
- Network designs and implementation
- Server upgrades
- Moving servers to new premises
- Network expansions and add-ons
Business Server Setup
There are many benefits to setting up a server in your office. Networking computers together for shared drive access and software and security updates are much more efficient when computers are connected together within a server environment.
We can help your business implement a business network server. For small and medium businesses, adding a server to your network doesn’t need to be an expensive and daunting task.
Book a free Technical Report Card by filling out the form to your right to evaluate your current IT environment against industry standards and let us advise you about the best server for your current and future requirements.
How do I know if my business needs a server?
Ask yourself these questions:-
- Do you have more than 3 computers in your office?
- Do staff frequently share files and documents with each other?
- Do staff need the ability to share calendars?
- Do you currently backup individual computers one at a time?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, chances are you would benefit from having a business server network set up in your office.
Business Server Maintenance
TCT is available to design a new server/s and/or manage your existing server/s to make sure it works and operates at peak performance. With regular maintenance and security checks, you can be sure that your team is working efficiently with a low risk of bugs, viruses and technical difficulties stopping their work progressing.
Virtual servers and why they’re good for business
A virtual server is an environment – usually a program or operating system, which does not physically exist. It is created by taking one physical server and breaking it into several virtual servers. While technically the physical resources are shared, it sets up what appears to be a dedicated server.
We recommend virtualization to maximise your capital investment and plan for the future growth of your business.
Benefits of IT Virtualization:
- Run multiple operating systems on a single server
- Reduce capital costs – purchase and maintain less servers
- Reduce your energy consumption
- Ensure maintenance and outages do not impact on daily business operations
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions
Businesses of all sizes use Virtualization to improve availability, security and management of business critical applications.
In many cases, the cost to virtualize your IT environment will be minimal and the benefits will save you money.
Contact us today to see how effective Virtualization can be for your business.