More and more applications are now going to the cloud and the internet is a lot more graphical and feature rich, resulting in business requiring faster connections.
Vendors such as Telstra, Optus, Vocus, Amcom and TPG/AAPT have to now sharpen their pens to deliver better, more affordable prices to businesses. The magic of competition.
There are things to consider when reviewing your broadband connection:
- Is the connection fast enough?
- Do I have staff complaining of slowness?
- How are you using your connection –what applications? Cloud, DR, VPN?
- Should I consider fibre instead? Or stick to copper?
- What hardware will I need to replace or reuse?
The review process can be time consuming and confusing, but generally well worth the effort when many providers are eager to get your business.
At TCT we have access to multiple communications vendors and are able to manage the whole process for you to ensure you get the best and most cost effective option for your business.
For more information on how we can help your business achieve a better and faster network, call your local TCT Office today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Harnessing the evolving workforce