01 Jun F-Secure’s Platform to beat Cyber Threats
F-Secure Elements is the first cloud-based platform created to empower organisations with fast, flexible, and easy access to cyber security services.
Cyber security provider, F-Secure launched F-Secure Elements on 18 May 2021: a new cloud-based platform that streamlines how organisations provision cyber security services.
Available from F-Secure’s service partners with fixed-term license subscriptions, or usage-based billing for greater flexibility, F-Secure Elements empowers organisations to pick cyber security services on terms that accommodate their needs.
Many organisations operate in complex environments dominated by a range of dynamic risks and opportunities. Keeping these complexities in mind, as well as the rising costs of security and the lack of experienced security professionals, it’s no surprise that an overwhelming number of organisations want to simplify how they source cyber security capabilities.
We are finding that even with updates, products are static and can’t adapt fast enough to keep up with threats, or businesses, as they evolve.
F-Secure Elements is a modular platform that combines endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response, vulnerability management, and collaboration protection for cloud services (such as Microsoft 365).
F-Secure Elements’ key capabilities and benefits include:
- Comprehensive situational awareness and meaningful visibility across assets, configurations, vulnerabilities, threats, and events.
- Streamlined and autonomous operations to ensure efficient workflows and faster responses to real threats.
- Real-time, connected data flow between elements to enable faster detection of threats.
- Intelligent, extended detection and response capabilities for data-informed decisions.
- On-demand option to elevate difficult cases to F-Secure experts.
- Usage-based pricing simplifies path to growth
During the pandemic, many clients became frustrated when vendors wouldn’t lower license usage below baselines, even though the organisation’s usage had dropped off because of staff numbers.
With the transparency on usage provided via F-Secure Elements’ detailed invoicing for usage-based billing, organisations can make informed decisions on how to control security investments to prevent paying for idle licenses, or services they don’t need.