When Windows 7 reaches its End of Life phase on January 14, 2020, Microsoft will stop releasing updates and patches for the operating system.
This means several things:
- You have only 7½ months left to action
- No hot fixes or security patches available for patching
- Microsoft will no longer support the operating system after the date
- Your device will become vulnerable to cyber criminals wanting to exploit the end of Windows 7.
What can you do?
- Upgrade to Windows 10 operating system
- Replace old hardware that is Intel 4th Gen processor and below
- Check the memory in your device – Win 10 requires 8GB or more to run efficiently
- Talk to TCT to help you with an upgrade plan
We understand that this can be a daunting task, but TCT can help you form a plan to start the upgrade process.
Let’s get started today.
Sydney: (02) 8113 4400
Port Melbourne: (03) 8637 7500
Horsham: (03) 5382 5511
Follow us on LinkedIn: